Rules for the 2017 Total Soccer College Showcase
Total Soccer Showcase Rules & Regulations
TOURNAMENT HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
Courtyard by Marriot Independence
REGISTRATION AND TEAM ELIGIBILTY
o Cleveland State University’s Krenzler Field
Requirements: Teams are required to provide the following when checking into the tournament: Total Soccer medical waiver form.
GUEST PLAYERS PERMITTED
o Five (5) U18 players permitted per team with a maximum roster size of 18
o USYSA teams who wish to use guest players must have a National State Association, US Youth Soccer Guest Player Form attached to their team roster.
o All Guest Players-Replacement Players must meet the following criteria:
* Guest players must be from the same USSF affiliate as the team
to which they are requesting play.
o The home team will be determined by which team is listed first.
o Any color conflicts will be resolved by the home team.
o Both teams will be on the same side of the field, spectators will be located on the opposite side.
LAWS OF THE GAME:
o NO GRIEVANCE TIME ALLOWED
o NO WARM-UP TIME ON THE FIELD
o GAMES MUST START AT SCHEDULED TIMES - no exceptions
o All matches must be played in accordance with FIFA Laws of the Game.
o 50 minute games 11 v 11.
o Substitutions may be made with the consent of the referee at the following times:
* Prior to a goal kick by either team
* After a goal by either team
* After an injury by either team when the referee stops play
* At half time
* Prior to a throw-in. The team in possession of the ball for a throw-in may substitute. If the team in possession of the ball chooses to substitute, the opposing team may also substitute at that time.
o Shin guards required for all players - no exceptions
o Casts (Example - no hard casts are permitted; soft casts are permitted with the permission of the referee).
o 3 games guaranteed.
o USSF Certified (3 man system)
Win = 3 points
Tie = 1 point
Loss = 0 points
PROTESTS & DISPUTES
o Red cards will be administered as per FIFA laws of the game.
* A player sent off for a second caution will not be allowed to play for
the remainder of that game and the next game.
* The referee will display both the yellow and red cards to indicate the
dismissal for a second cautionable offense.
* A player sent off for any other reason will not be allowed to play for the
remainder of that game and the next game at a minimum.
Total Soccer College Showcase
Total Soccer -8595 Scenicview Drive Unit 201, Broadview Hts, OH 44147
If you are interested in having tourneycentral.com produce your
tournament, check us out here.